Publisher Nippon Ichi Software and developer Vanillaware have announced GrimGrimoire remaster GrimGrimoire one more time for PlayStation 4 and Switch, reveals the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu. It will be launched on July 28 in Japan for 5,478 yen.
GrimGrimoire is a real-time strategy game first released for PlayStation 2 on April 12, 2007 in Japan, followed by North America on June 26 and Europe on September 28.
GrimGrimoire one more time will include the following new features:
- New system: “Great Magic” Four types of “Great Magic” that can be used during combat have been implemented. Activated with newly illustrated carvings.
- High resolution graphics and widescreen format.
- “Fast-Forward” function for combat and story parts.
- “Mid-Battle Save” function to combat parts.
- That the severity of “Hard” mode has been adjusted to be more challenging than the original version.
- New system: Skill Tree Earn coins by completing tasks set for each phase. Coins can be used to strengthen familars. Coins are also refundable.
- Gallery mode – Enjoy different illustrations.
- New cast:
- Little Blan (pronounced by Iori Saeki)
- Margarita Surprise (pronounced by Miharu Hanai)
- Old Dore (pronounced by Miharu Hanai)
- Lawyer (pronounced by Hiromichi Tezuka)